We hope you love everything you buy on our site, but we do have to enforce certain refund policies. For repairs, scroll down to see how you can take advantage of our 1 year warranty.
Any purchased item can only be exchanged for a credit or for an alternate size within 14 days of receipt, subject to our sole assessment as to whether the jewelry is in the same condition that it was purchased.
Each item is made to order therefore refunds are only issued in the form of store credit. If you purchased a piece by Shana Gulati from a retailer and would like to exchange or return it, you must bring the piece to the original retailer where the item was purchased.
We are only responsible for jewelry purchased directly from shanagulati.com, and will honor repairs on any manufacturer defect. Please contact customer service with any questions.
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewelry, remove your jewelry when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- All of our gemstones are natural and therefore can be vulnerable to absorbing dirt and to chipping. Settings may also become loose over-time.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
Our 1-Year Warranty
Every hand-crafted Shana Gulati piece comes with our 1-Year Warranty. We will repair your jewelry free of charge, all you need to do is get the jewelry to us. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Please email us at email@example.com and we can take it from there.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.