Black Friday + Cyber Monday
During this promotional period we can not accepts any returns on discounted items or issue any credit for items purchased before the sale started. If you would like to take advantage of the sale, please shop now because this sale only happens once a year and there will be no extensions. Thank you for your understanding.
We hope you love everything you buy on our site, but we do have to enforce certain refund policies. For repairs, scroll down to see how you can take advantage of our 1 year warranty.
Any purchased item can only be exchanged for a credit or for an alternate size within 14 days of receipt, subject to our sole assessment as to whether the jewelry is in the same condition that it was purchased.
Each item is made to order therefore refunds are only issued in the form of store credit. If you purchased a piece by Shana Gulati from a retailer and would like to exchange or return it, you must bring the piece to the original retailer where the item was purchased.
We are only responsible for jewelry purchased directly from shanagulati.com, and will honor repairs on any manufacturer defect. Please contact customer service with any questions.
- To help protect the durability and high-quality of your jewelry, remove your jewelry when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- All of our gemstones are natural and therefore can be vulnerable to absorbing dirt and to chipping. Settings may also become loose over-time.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any other liquids directly onto your jewelry.
- Keep your jewelry away from extreme temperatures, humidity or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
Our 1-Year Warranty
Every hand-crafted Shana Gulati piece comes with our 1-Year Warranty. We will repair your jewelry free of charge, all you need to do is get the jewelry to us. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can take it from there.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All in-stock orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
For items that are made to order, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery as each piece is handcrafted in India.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
All orders over $250 ship free with standard shipping. Standard shipments are shipped with UPS or USPS and usually reach their destination in 3-7 business days, but occasionally take longer if the carrier is experiencing unexpected delays. Some orders may require +1 day to process.
All domestic shipments will have the following options:
UPS 2nd Day Air
UPS 3 Day Select
UPS Next Day Air
Parcel Select Ground
Priority Mail Express
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Your order is automatically insured up to $100. Additional insurance is covered by Shana Gulati Jewelry on a case by case basis so that we can ensure your product gets to you safely/securely. If you have additional questions about your order's insurance, please reach out at the time of purchase to email@example.com.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Shana Gulati Jewelry is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Shana Gulati Jewelry is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently ship to all countries. DHL worldwide shipping will be available at checkout for international shipments. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional help processing your international order.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.